- Mark Bittman: Bad Food? Tax It, and Subsidize Vegetables
http://t.co/xtlQaT1 #obesity #
- From the Rhetorical Questions File:
Should brine-injected meat be labeled?
- Another win for Britain's fight to keep new fast food outlets from opening near schools
http://t.co/vqzCZLl #obesity #KFC #schoollunch #
- Are Calorie Counts on Menus Accurate? Not So Much
- Interesting take on the new Mass. competitive school food rules by @thelunchtray
- USDA's Kathleen Merrigan on peaches: "Kids like them, they eat them and they don't end up in the trash can."