- School lunch story buries the lead:
"Most of the healthier options cost more money than less nutritious alternatives"
- Great that they are promoting exercise but one has to wonder what kind of nutrition education Coca-Cola provides
- Making a healthy meal for $5 is a "challenge" yet schools are expected to do it for < $3, including labor and overhead
- Michigan to begin tracking kids' body mass index in attempt to fight child obesity
- Is city-grown food safe? Urban contaminants include lead, arsenic, & other heavy metals. Many questions, few answers
- Attacking the Obesity Epidemic by First Figuring Out Its Cause