- What – you haven't voted for our #Myplate video yet? C'mon, show us some love, & help get kids to eat more fruits & veg
- Why offer empty calories? RT @thelunchtray: Important questions 2 ask ourselves re selling a la carte foods in schools: http://t.co/crNDDWRr #
- Check out our entry "On the go snack boxes" in the USDA Myplate Fruit and Veggie Video Challenge and pls vote for us at http://t.co/7uAZJWLK #
- Breakfast in classroom gaining traction in California elementary schools, especially those with 80%+ low income kids
- Food service director: Going back to made-from-scratch is hard
"Schools have kitchens so tiny they can hardly move"
- Alternatives to junk food in the classroom: healthy #Halloween treats guide (in Spanish and Chinese too)
- Celebrate Food Day – come be the 100th person to "like" PEACHSF on Facebook!
http://t.co/qfuiAjHZ #FoodDay #
- What does it really cost to serve delicious healthy scratch cooked food in our public schools?
http://t.co/Jh1cEJ0M #FoodDay #schoollunch #