- "Profit, not health, is the priority of food service management companies, food processors and even elected officials"
- Marion Nestle: "The farm bill has to be American special-interest politics at its worst."
- Bettina Elias Siegal @thelunchtray nails the issue of the stigma of eating school food, and the link to cyberbullying
- Buffalo (NY) school district moving towards a policy to feed all students lunch for free
http://t.co/MhkcODWx #schoollunch #hunger #
- NYC schools ending Universal School Meals, which offered free breakfast and lunch to all students, due to budget cuts