- MI school district admin on school lunch: " "For a very large number of kids, it's the best meal they get all day"
- Gooding (ID) School District Superintendent: School lunch program definitely plays a role in student achievement.
- Sen. Wyden (OR) to introduce bill easing regs for food stamp & school lunch programs to work w/local farms & ranchers
- Revolution Foods charges charter school $3.60-3.85 plus tax per "healthy" lunch; govt. reimbursement is just $2.77
- Will Armark and Houston ISD Soon Be Parting Ways? And If So, Then What?
The Spork Report is on the case!
- Houston schools officials may end contract with food provider Aramark after company incurs $1.9 million loss for HISD
- Real enemy of parent's right to choose what children eat is scarcity of healthy options in many schools & neighborhoods
- Are electronic cards allowing anonymity for using public food benefits like SNAP or school lunch programs a bad thing?