- YOW – to boost school meal participation, schools in Spain charge a $3.70 fee to students bringing lunch from home
- Thx @thelunchtray! RT Great article by @Peach_SF on some of the unintended consequences of the new school meal regs: http://t.co/bWRbwcu1 #
- Thx @thelunchtray! RT Worth the effort? An interesting economic analysis of school bake sales from @Peach_SF: http://t.co/jNjHX0En #
- New USDA #SchoolLunch Rules Limit Even Healthy Choices
Weekly maximum limits on grains & meat = skimpy-looking meals
- Some schools in GA introducing sweet potatoes in cafeteria "under the radar" with poor results. Hint: gotta promote it!