- RT @nestwife: Should it require a Freedom of Information Act request to find out what exactly is in a school lunch chicken nugget?
http://t… 06:53:52, 2014-04-17
- RT @nestwife: The sugary drinks debate gets crazy
#sodatax 06:52:37, 2014-04-17
- RT @bittman: In SF, Big Soda Terrifies Mom and Pop Businesses http://t.co/FvRmJ5MxAf 07:55:51, 2014-04-16
- RT @healthyschools: Seems like a reasonable trade off: Proposed SF soda tax to fund nutrition ed, healthy food access, PE, sports & more. h… 07:53:53, 2014-04-16
- Heartless Big Soda Terrifies Mom and Pop Businesses
http://t.co/W7jXv88HRj 06:35:22, 2014-04-16
- RT @JeffRitterman: Sugary Drinks May Increase Stroke Risk | Jeff Ritterman, MD http://t.co/3eGOjonv7v 19:20:02, 2014-04-15
- RT @CaseyHinds: > 90% of school-based marketing promotes sugary drinks & fast food http://t.co/QOTt0AlNjZ via @YaleRuddCenter 12:59:18, 2014-04-15
- RT @Scott_Wiener: Tomorrow is 1st hrng in Budget Committee on soda tax. Get ready for more Big Soda deceptive tactics: http://t.co/yosNVfaE… 12:58:58, 2014-04-15
- RT @nestwife: How Big Soda Co-Opted the NAACP and Hispanic Federation; "philanthropy" used to silence potential critics
http://t.co/d2T5h0M… 12:58:42, 2014-04-15
- RT @CaseyHinds: To convince us to give ourselves diabetes RT @ssstrom Wow. Coca-cola spending +$4 billion on marketing. 09:28:51, 2014-04-15
- RT @nestwife: .@NoCAFoodBevTax @NAMAvending California proposal for soda warning labels is moving forward. Learn how you can help http://t.… 09:28:32, 2014-04-15
- RT @PublicCEO: NY #Soda #Tax Advocate’s Advice for SF and Berkeley http://t.co/oro3HB3LDc 09:28:21, 2014-04-15
- RT @nestwife: Soda industry built on 200 years of lies and deception
#sodatax 06:42:27, 2014-04-15
- RT @nestwife: Big Soda spends billions telling children "sugar-drenched beverages in oversized cups are delicious & fun."
http://t.co/yScsG… 06:42:18, 2014-04-15
- RT @nestwife: .@SFUSD_Supe @ppssf Thanking parents for making a difference rings hollow when you block parents who question your decisions … 14:45:47, 2014-04-14
- RT @nyshepa: Why would @SFUSD_Supe block @nestwife’s Twitter? She keeps politely asking him to post the job opening for student nutrition d… 12:27:00, 2014-04-14
- RT @MicheleRSimon: Nice profile of @nyshepa w/ 101 on Big Soda tactics. http://t.co/mr5YieJQWD 12:25:29, 2014-04-14
- RT @beyondchron: Key insights from #NYC soda tax backer on how #SF, #Berkeley initiatives can win, @Scott_Wiener, @BMSG, @SodaSucks, http:/… 08:10:13, 2014-04-14
- RT @nestwife: Will this be the week #SFUSD finally starts looking for a permanent nutrition director experienced in running a scratch cooki… 06:32:18, 2014-04-14
- RT @nestwife: Will Big Soda look to fund political/Democratic slate cards as a means of opposing the SF soda tax?
http://t.co/nkY8mUOEHU 06:20:37, 2014-04-14
- NY Soda Tax Advocate's Advice for SF and Berkeley
http://t.co/mbGMtCvatG 05:37:25, 2014-04-14
- RT @nestwife: When you choose a beverage, is it really a "free" choice? Coca Cola spent $4 billion last year marketing to you. Why?
http://… 09:06:08, 2014-04-13
- RT @nestwife: Another week has gone by and still SFUSD has not posted the job opening for permanent student nutrition director….why? @SFU… 09:05:50, 2014-04-13
- RT @nestwife: Is Big Soda unaware of the negative health effects of drinking sugary beverages, or are they trying to cover it up?
http://t.… 07:24:52, 2014-04-12