- RT @nestwife: Why Some Schools Serve Local Food And Others Can't (Or Won't) http://t.co/G8N99RU6xF #schoollunch 07:00:59, 2015-03-12
- RT @nestwife: Shocked – shocked! – to learn that industry sometimes influences scientific research; this time it's sugar http://t.co/ZZL1Qu… 08:05:11, 2015-03-11
- RT @nestwife: Don't miss this one – @thelunchtray responds to @CaseyHinds on campaign to market fruit & veg to kids http://t.co/Mz1XkLAw9C 08:05:05, 2015-03-11
- RT @nestwife: What could possibly go wrong for #schoollunch when top lobbyist for Pepsi becomes staff director for Senate Ag Comm.? http://… 08:04:42, 2015-03-11
- RT @bittman: Feeding Kids Well http://t.co/PeLQkpct70 08:04:28, 2015-03-11
- RT @nestwife: Soda ads in San Francisco may have to bear health warnings http://t.co/XpR43N7FjV via @TIME 08:13:53, 2015-03-10
- RT @nestwife: Marketing fruit and veggies to kids – it's more complicated than you think! @CaseyHinds explains http://t.co/yx7VnDSUdp 08:13:31, 2015-03-10
- RT @nestwife: Big Pizza's muscle: under the right circumstances, firm resolve & a thin crust can still be persuasive in Congress http://t.c… 08:13:21, 2015-03-10
- Will the School Nutrition Assn's 35¢ ask save SFUSD's cafeterias?
http://t.co/WVClyevtJb @RepSamFarr @rosadelauro @askgeorge @SenStabenow 10:55:34, 2015-03-09
- RT @nestwife: How much does it cost to serve kids healthy school meals? http://t.co/tSz83kZa65
@SenFeinstein @NancyPelosi @SenatorBoxer @… 10:53:11, 2015-03-09
- RT @TeresaKopec: FOX: How dare people spend food stamps on “junk food”!
FOX (5 min later): How dare govt not offer junk food in free school… 10:51:47, 2015-03-09
- RT @marionnestle: Three studies on school food: Nutrition standards work, and well http://t.co/7WEBj2mZHg 10:51:11, 2015-03-09